Tiny Gatherings T&Cs
Thank you for your interest in participating in TINY GATHERINGS . Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to TINY GATHERINGS. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of TINY GATHERINGS – STITCHA.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure their email is updated to receive their TINY GATHERINGS ticket reciept.
- All age brackets must be the correct age upon the day of the festival. STITCHA could refuse entry to TINY GATHERINGS or surcharged may be applied should a patron hold the wrong ticket type upon arrival to the site. Please ensure that each individual has a ticket purchase upon entering TINY GATHERINGS FIELD.
- Please note that STITCHA reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser (WWW.STITCHA.CO.UK). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of TINY GATHERINGS tickets.
- The price of one TINY GATHERINGS ticket is SET ON THE EVENTBRITE PAGE BY STITCHA. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access TINY GATHERINGS FIELD on 2ND – 4TH SEPTEMBER, when TINY GATHERINGS is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the TINY GATHERINGS. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the TINY GATHERINGS tickets, once (s)he receives it. STITCHA has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that WWW.STITCHA.CO.UK & https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/329787813227 is the sole authorised source for purchasing TINY GATHERINGS tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The TINY GATHERINGS tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that TINY GATHERINGS tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- STITCHA has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the TINY GATHERINGS ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of STITCHA will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as TINY GATHERINGS starts on 2ND – 4TH SEPTEMBER. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – TINY GATHERINGS FIELD – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If TINY GATHERINGS is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, STITCHA has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding. It is the responsibility of the ticket holders to check whether an event has been canceled as STITCHA can not guarantee that all ticket holders will be notified prior to the event.
- If TINY GATHERINGS is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of STITCHA will be considered final.
- If TINY GATHERINGS has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. STITCHA cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- TINY GATHERINGS is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending TINY GATHERINGS is 1 MONTH OLD, THIS IS A FAMILY FESTIVAL AND WE WELCOME ALL.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to TINY GATHERINGS. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing TINY GATHERINGS tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to STITCHA to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- STITCHA does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue including the ticket or wristbands itself. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- You must always wear your wristband at all times during the duration of TINY GATHERINGS.
- TINY GATHERINGS and STITCHA follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at TINY GATHERINGS and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Your TINY GATHERINGS ticket will grant you access to the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD campsite for (Friday 14.00 to Monday noon)
- All tickets purchased for under 18’s must all be accompanied by an adult ages 21years or over upon entry to the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD.
- TINY GATHERINGS event dates are (subject to licence approval) for 2022 for the dates of Friday 2nd September to Sunday 4th September.
- The TINY GATHERINGS FIELD campsite will be open on Friday 2nd September from 2pm only and all public members of the festival must leave the site by no later than 11am on Monday 5th September.
- By purchasing a ticket for TINY GATHERINGS you are agreeing to complying with the crowd indemnity pledge. This is a pledge to agree upon purchase that your ticket includes a 10% non refundable amount which costs you at no extra and is within your ticket price. This amount is to ensure that TINY GATHERINGS can continue should another pandemic arise. This non-refundable amount and pledge is to support the future of the event.
- Please note that you purchase TINY GATHERINGS tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- Force Majeure means any cause beyond STITCHA for TINY GATHERINGS control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism (or the threat thereof), fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. STITCHA will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these terms and conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
- All campervan & tiny space passes will include one car which must be parked next to your space, this is for tiny spaces that need to be towed only, should you have a drivable tiny space this is not an option for you. All other vehicles will be able to park with a car parking pass for the duration of the festival.
- Campsite and site rules for TINY GATHERINGS are for all areas of the Weobly Castle site, including the festival field, farm and any surrounding sites. To keep the site natural we encourage you to please bring your own lights and torches, this will ensure that there is no light pollution in this unspoilt area.
- Please do not bring any loud devices such as ghetto blasters, should you wish to play music at your campsite please ensure that you adopt a respectful low noise policy at 8pm and a no noise policy at 11am to ensure that your campsite neighbors and young families are looked after.
- When entering the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD with your space , please ensure that your speed does not exceed 10mph. Unless you are trading you will not be permitted to enter the main festival area at any stage. We also ask that you do not drive and leave the festival site until the end of the festival itself.
- Please keep everyone safe including young children by not bring glass bottles to the festival site. You may use these within your campsite accommodation only but ensure that these are taken home with you to keep the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD better than when you arrived.
- Disposable bbq’s are not permitted as these will damage the farmers grass.
- You may not smoke in enclosed spaces and this includes e- cigarettes and vapes. Should you damage any area of the site – you will include damage charges and the ticket booker will be liable for these costs.
- Legally fires must be 2m from any tent and 3m from any vehicle. They must be attended to at all times and you are responsible for makingsure that your fire is away from any gas canisters or cookers.
- STITCHA asks should a communal fire area be provided to use this and ensure the safety for all and to keep the farmers grounds safe.
- The improving public health situation in Wales, together with the ongoing success of the vaccination programme, means we can now begin to gradually relax some of the protections we have in place at alert level zero. This has begun with the removal of the legal requirement to show a COVID Pass to enter indoor and outdoor events. Before entering TINY GATHERINGS the promoter would like to encourage any patrons to take a lateral flow test before entering. This is not compulsory but a kind ask to keep all safe for the event duration. Should you test positive you must take the government guidance at the time of the event and isolate and no attend the event. Should this happen you may receive a refund only if you have notified STITCHA by midnight of the 1st September. Please note a refund will only be issued once photo proof is shown. Your entry to the festival is at your own risk in the terms of COVID.
- By attending TINY GATHERINGS you the patron attend the consent for any audio, film, video, or photography to be used by STITCHA or any third party such as the photographer, or creative themselves.Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations you can not bring any professional equipment on site unless agreed by STITCHA.
- TINY GATHERINGS does not permit the use of drones on site unless pre agreed by STITCHA.
- STITCHA asks that you must comply with any campsite rules at the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD and prohibits any of the following items to the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD and surrounding areas. Flares, Floating / sky lanterns, Fireworks ( Including sparklers, unless organised by Stitcha of Tiny Gatherings), Generators (unless agreed by Stitcha), Lasers, Drones or other airborne apparatus, Any items with an intention to retail without prior arrangement ,Nitrous Oxide,Sound systems, Body piercing equipment. No involvement in or throwing items into a fire; Air horns, selfie sticks, cans, Chinese lanterns, dangerous or hazardous weapons/items, flags, banners, poles, glass (of any kind unless kept inside your camp space), high-vis, klaxons; and other similar items capable of making loud noise, laser pens, spray cans unless agreed by the promoter for participants, marker pens are prohibited and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security. Inappropriate signs or branded items, illegal substances, “legal highs”.
Please be aware of unofficial traders offering inferior goods. We accept no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
Any person deemed to be under the influence of illegal highs will be refused entry to TINY GATHERINGS this includes any patron having any illegal high on their possession which will result in being refused further entry on the premises and reported to the police should this be required. If you do smoke on premises please ensure you dispose of your cigarette butts safely, not leaving them on the floor of the field. This is crucial to ensuring the saftey of the farm, site and people.
Accessibility to the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD will be available to the best of our ability. A wheelchair accessible toilet will be provided, please be aware that this is a field and therefore it will be a grass area throughout, all venues will be made accessible for you to participate in TINY GATHERINGS.
A limited number of dogs are welcome to TINY GATHERINGS with a dog pass only. This can not include any dogs under the dangerous dogs act 1991. These dogs are well behaved dogs only and must at all times be on a lead unless in the dog walking area. When in the dog walking area only take your dog off the lead if you know your dog will not leave the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD at any stage. This limit does exclude the need for a guide dog for personal assistance to ticket holders. You must at all times pick up your dog mess and dispose of the dog mess in the dog bins provided. Should you not and are viewed by a member of staff you may be asked to leave the event should you not dispose of right away. Some event go-ers may be afraid of dogs this is why we ask dogs to be on a lead at all times unless in the walking area. Please always respect other festival attendees. If your dog is barking too loudly or disturbing during the TINY GATHERINGS events your dog may be asked to move outside of the area until the dog is quiet again.
STITCHA is not liable for any action by the dog or owner at TINY GATHERINGS should you bring your dog to the event you are responsible for both the dog and yourself. This includes in the unlikely event of injury to a person or damage to a person or property on the TINY GATHERINGS FIELD.
We would like to encourage you to use local facilities to look after your dog should you require it.
Dog Cabin Wales
Gower Dog Retreat
East Cottage Nicholaston, Swansea SA3 2HL
- In compliance with the governing law these Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
We really hope you will have a great time at TINY GATHERINGS. You can get your tickets here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/329787813227.